Experienced & Certified Water and Mold Crew Leader Needed!
Locally owned and operated growing company looking for a Water & Mold Crew Leader. We are a company specializing in the restoration of properties that have been damaged due to water, mold, fires, natural disasters, and other emergencies. We are a member of Angie’s List and strive for unparalleled customer service. Compensation is comparable to industry standards with the opportunity for growth.
Looking for experienced IICRC certified water and mold technician.
Looking for an individual that is outgoing, neat, and clean in demeanor, with outstanding communication skills. Needing an individual to commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Overtime and after hour emergencies obligatory.
The Requirements below are representative of the Knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
– Looking with qualified individual with field experience & certifications
– Ability to multi-task, in a very busy environment.
– Knowledge of Lee, Charlotte & Collier County area (Driving directions, areas, etc.)
– IICRC Certification or equivalents
– Perform dry-down procedures using appropriate equipment, such as dehumidifiers, desiccants, and water extractors
– Must be familiar with and able to recognize mold in order to properly contain it and prevent further contamination
– Manage others
– Use appropriate equipment for mold remediation such as HEPA filters, air scrubbers, and negative air machines
– Valid FL driver’s license, with clean driving record a MUST
– Good knowledge and experience in construction and use of hand tools
– Review data reports and write all or portions of project technical and summary reports.
– Prepare cost proposals/estimates.
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d like to know more about please submit your resume.
Are you interesting in growing with us? Send your resume today! [email protected]