Experienced & Certified Water and Mold Crew Leader
Locally owned and operated growing company looking for a Water & Mold Crew Leader. We are a company specializing in the restoration of properties that have been damaged due to water, mold, fires, natural disasters, and other emergencies. We are a member of the Angie’s List and strive for unparalleled customer service. Compensation is comparable to industry standards with the opportunity for growth.
Looking for experienced IICRC certified water and mold technician.
Looking for an individual that is outgoing, neat, and clean in demeanor, with outstanding communication skills. Needing individual to commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Overtime and after hour emergencies obligatory.
The Requirements below are representative of the Knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
• Looking with qualified individual with field experience & certifications
• Ability to multi-task, in a very busy environment.
• Knowledge of Lee, Charlotte & Collier County area (Driving directions, areas, etc.)
• IICRC Certification or equivalents
• Perform dry-down procedures using appropriate equipment, such as dehumidifiers, desiccants, and water extractors
• Must be familiar with and able to recognize mold in order to properly contain it and prevent further contamination
• Manage others
• Use appropriate equipment for mold remediation such as HEPA filters, air scrubbers, and negative air machines
• Valid FL driver’s license, with clean driving record a MUST
• Good knowledge and experience in construction and use of hand tools
• Review data reports and write all or portions of project technical and summary reports.
• Prepare cost proposals/estimates.
Are you interesting in growing with us? Send your resume today!
Job Type: Full-time
Fort Myers - MAIN OFFICE
5937 Youngquist Rd. Suite#1
Fort Myers, FL 33912
Call: (239) 208-6572
8805 Tamiami Trail N#309
Naples, FL 34108
Call: (239) 208-6581
1242 SW Pine Island Rd,
Cape Coral, FL 33991
Call: (239) 208-6574