A mold sensitized person is one who is suffering from the effects of exposure to toxic mold. You may not have heard this term before, but if you are one of the many people suffering from symptoms related to mold exposure, then you are familiar with the description. This term is given to people because exposure to mold can sometimes make that person become even more sensitive to that type of mold, and others, as well as other substances that aren’t even mold at all!
So, if you’ve been exposed to mold, had some symptoms and then had it removed from your home or space, the next time you come into contact with that mold, your symptoms might become worse. According to the CDC, people who have this type of mold sensitivity usually display their symptoms through upper respiratory and asthmatic symptoms, but as with all mold exposure, there are a wide variety of symptoms that are possible including digestive symptoms and neurological symptoms in addition to respiratory symptoms.
This is why it is best to nip a mold infestation in the bud, as soon as you figure out what it is. You can reduce your risk of experiencing worse side effects if you become exposed to mold again in your life by acting fast against mold. You can trust us here at iMold. We are MICRO certified and offer free inspections to give you peace of mind about your mold situation as soon as possible. We also pride ourselves on offering our customers quality mold remediation at your home in the Fort Myers, FL area. We use unbiased, third party mold testing techniques and you can rest assured that we want to help you with your mold problem and get your home or office up and running as quickly as possible.
Get $100 Off
Your Next Mold Remediation or Water Damage iMold Service
Your information is 100% secure with us and will never be shared.
- 6900 Daniels Pkwy Ste 29-372
Fort Myers, FL, US, 33912